Tuesday, May 23, 2006

from eden

Eve

Father,

I hate the sound of children on my grass
under stars on holy night
and the neighbours hearing them.

I hate them outside
turning on and off lights
when they are not there.

Father,
I gave lovely ones gifts and dreams
of my redemption so they wouldn't
speak of sins and believe.
They don't

Mother,
I am the only child,
of the only family.
There will never be enough
compensation for
death.

translated into Japanese

イブの父、

私は神聖な夜の星およびそれらを聞いている隣人の下で私の草の子供の音を憎む。

私はそこにないときそれらを不規則なライトを回す外側憎む。

父は、私は美しい物に私の買戻しのギフトそして夢を与えた従って罪の話さなかったし、信じない。それらは

母は、私はグループだけの一人っ子、である。決して死のための十分な補償がない。

translated into English

The father of eve, I the star of the holy night

Hate the sound of
the child of grass.

I hate the neighbour who inquires.
I hate when there is no-one there

And those outside turning the irregular
light to write.

As for the father, as for me,

I gave the gift and dream of my redemption to beautiful ones

And therefore dream the crime that you did not speak
And that does not believe.

As for those all, and as for the mother,

As for me the one person, as for the child just of the gathering,

Ever there is insufficient compensation
For death.

No comments: